As a leader in the market of Murano glass creations, Vistosi is deeply committed to a comprehensive and updated environmental policy.
Glass is the most re-usable and recyclable material, and we strive to bring a sound ecologic conduct to all aspects of our business.
In particular, we are guided by the following environmental principles:
- Use only re-usable and/or recyclable materials for packaging and shipping, to minimize impact on the environment.
- Use biodegradable chemicals in our products, offices and buildings to meet and exceed law requirements.
- Constantly improve the efficiency of energy consumption in every area of the company, such as our production plant, warehouse, and administration offices.
- Reduce scrap materials to a minimum and ensure that they are recycled or disposed of safely.
- Aim at producing and selling 100% ecologic products, where each part can be easily disassembled to be appropriately recycled.
- Encourage the use of low-energy bulbs in our products.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment to our employees.
Raise awareness in environmental matters among our employees, customers and suppliers, and provide training whenever possible.
- Constantly enforce this policy, improve it and keep it updated.